Manali is a hill station and small town of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley in the Beas River Valley. Manali is also often referred to as the "Valley of the Gods". It is a popular tourist destination and serves as the roadway to other northern hill stations.
These many places are in the list of our visiting places! And that's why this package becomes unique among all!
- Manali Market
- Solang Valley
- Hidimba Devi Temple
- Bhrigu Lake
- Golden Temple
- Wagah Border
The day wise schedule of this camping & exploration is as under...
- Departure from Ahmedabad/Overnight train journey.
- Arrival at Pathankot / Departure for Manali.
- Arrival at Manali camp site & Activities of River Rafting and Zipline.
- Trek to Bhrigu Lake / Night Halt at Rola Kholi.
- Bhrigu Lake Summit (14100 ft) and Back to Rola Kholi.
- Rola Kholi to Gulaba & Back to Campsite.
- Visit Manali Market / Solang Valley / Hidimba Devi Temple & Arrival at Amritsar.
- Visit Amritsar & Wagah Border and Back to Pathankot.
- Arrival at Pathankot Railway Station in morning / departure for Ahmedabad.
- Arrival at Ahmedabad.
The schedule can be changed/modified as per the weather conditions or unforeseen conditions...
The main activities of this camping & exploration are as under:
- River Rafting
- Group Game
One can register for this unique camp by applying online and paying the fees at junoontrekking.
Otherwise, If you Registration is done by offline you come visit office below address.
For more information regarding the registration and all other queries, kindly call on 9727967465 or visit office.
E-215, 2nd Floor,Sumel Bussiness Park-4,
Kalupur to Naroda Road Bridge, Amdupura,
Ahmedabad - 380025.